Give a unique baby gift that is both gender neutral and educational. For the first 3 months of a baby's life they can only see black, white, and grey; this is why they stare so intently at 2 highly contrasted targets.
Natural wooden rattles are a perfect way to stimulate your baby's visual cortex. Each item in this set is designed to help baby develop connections among the different areas of the brain by integrating the senses while playing. The wood rings are placed strategically for baby to easily maneuver and make noise, its these skills that develop the earliest cognitive awareness of cause and effect.
Each set comes with:
*Our very popular B & W wooden rattle handmade 6.5" long and 1.75" wide
*Pacifier clips are 8.25" long can be customized with your choice of metal or plastic, silicone, wood.
* Teething bracelet rattle 3" in diameter with 2" wooden beech nut rings
Why we love this
• BPA free/ phthalates free/ cadmium free/ lead free
• Food Grade Silicone
• Raw wood is naturally antimicrobial
• Made in very clean / smoke free environment
• Easy cleanable - just wash in warm soapy water
• All items are lab tested
• Disinfected with alcohol before being shipped.
• Beech nut is a strong wood that is very smooth and polished